Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Review + Comparison
Hello everyone. I have been using this sponge for weeks now and am ready to share my opinion. I took pictures when I first got this sponge so it wouldn't be all gross.
It comes in a large tube like box. Saying what it is on this side.
And then sharing what it claims on this side. Including how Samantha Chapman from PixiWoo created Real Techniques.
- Very soft when dry and wet
- cleans off easier than other sponges
- No sign of damage to sponge yet (It's been about a month)
- Unique shape that helps all surfaces of skin get blended. The dip woks well for the whole face and the tips work nice for under the eyes or nose area.
- Can be a little overly damp when you clean it / get ready to use it. So I suggest squeezing all the water out once and then again wrapped in a wash cloth
Overall, I LOVE mine. If you are like me and don't want to invest in a beauty blender try this for half the price. (Plus ulta always has coupons).