Valentines Look 2- Drugstore Full Face
So in the last post I used an expensive palette and this time it will be all drugstore makeup and a more shimmery look. Lots of pictures!!
Here's how it turned out, look below to find out how!
1. Prime eyes using Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Barely Branded"
2. Apply a champagne shade all over the lid to set the cream. Wet n Wild walking on eggshells eyelid shade.
3. Blend a matte brown into the crease- taupe. Sonia Kashuk eyes on neutrals
4. Apply a purple to outer half of the lid to break the pink tradition. Wet n wild Petal Pusher Palette
5. Blend Blend Blend!
6. Apply browbone shade. Petal Pusher "white" browbone shade
7. Inner corner! Walking on eggshells browbone shade
8. Eyeliner. Jordana Shadow Stick in Prolong Purple
9. See how it looks and adjust whatever needs changing. I added more brown to my crease.
Here's the result:
Face products used:
Revlon Colorstay- Combo/Oily "ivory"
Rimmel London Powder
Maybelline Instant age rewind concealer "brightener"
Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick "Pinched Pink"
Elf small stipple brush- for blush stick
Elf small smudge brush- inner corner
Elf angled eyeliner brush-eyeliner
Real Techniques Crease Brush- crease
Cala (At tj maxx) eyeshadow brush- eyelid
Elf concealer brush- cream Eyeshadow