Empties + Reviews: March 2014
So I have been saving up empties for a while and always forget to share. This was over a long time not just the past month.
- My favorite scrub is this one I get at either tjmaxx or ross for $3.99 about... I have a peach one in my shower now and a oatmeal honey one as backup
- Neutrogena acne stress control toner. This was ok, kinda pricey for the drugstore. Might repurchase at one point, but now I am using one for sensitive skin.
- Body clear spray to keep any back-acne away..I didn't like this. It takes a while to dry and it didn't do anything
- And an empty tea tree blemish night lotion; love this! Was in my February favorites (to find out more).
- Elf tone correcting concealer: only $1 its great for the price but its just average kinda like the maybelline instant age rewind. Have not repurchased
- Covergirl "clean" foundation. I DO NOT like this. The oily formula is soo dewy! It does not wear well or have good coverage.
- Revlon Colorstay: My holy grail foundation, I am almost done with another one...
- Maybelline clean express makeup removing cloths: I like these to remove swatches or around the eye area rather than my whole face of makeup. They are not very "moist" so do not use on your face if you have dry skin
- And two mascaras: see below
- Maybelline define-a-lash: A length mascara, rubber bristles, ok but no volume
- CoverGirl Clumcrusher: Curved wand, mostly length and a little volume, when it gets old it turns gray/blue
- Sally hansen xtreme polish in "Celeb City": My favorite silver already have a new one! And its only $3
- Rimmel base/top coat: Average
- Nicole by opi opal crackle: loved it but it dried out really fast
My first empties post! Hope you enjoyed!! These are not going to be regular since I got through products slowly...But every few months maybe?