Wet n' wild Fergie VS Urban Decay eyeshadow primer
Here are two products that claim to do the same things, but with a $15 difference in price. The Wet N' Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer ( I found mine at walgreens for $4.99) and the Urban Decay Primer Potion ( $20 everywhere this brand is sold). These have been compared many times but I still would like to offer another opinion.
When you first look at them the urban decay tube seems to be bigger.
The actual size comparison is UD (.37 OZ) and Wet N' Wild (.34). Not as a large difference as it appears.
If you don't like a somewhat tacky finish some affordable bases are Jordana Made to last (continuous almond) and Maybelline color tattoos (any shade)
Overall when testing these here are the main points:
- Both have the same shade, but UD offers other shades where as wet n wild has original and shimmer
- The WNW is tackier and can make shadows somewhat harder to blend
- I still feel that the UD makes my shadows last longer since I need them to last about 8 hours each day
- The wnw lasts just as long if not longer with a base like Jordana Shadow sticks or a Maybelline color tattoo
- the cost of the WNW and a base is still less than the price of the UD primer potion
- If you are on a budget I would try the WNW since it is a lot more affordable and can make shadows last almost all day long without a base