Wet N Wild Spring 2014- Walking the Red Carpet Palette
Who loves eyeshadow neutrals, including gold, copper, light brown etc? This is limited edition for spring and only $5!!
Here is the adorable packaging. It even has little sparkle designs. It's called walking the red carpet
Here is the first side (Left):
- Browbone 1: A light pink that shows up basically like a white
- Eyelid 3: I think I mixed the two swatches up..So the third shade. A matte light brown that I have been using everyday in my crease
- Crease 2: The second shade, a medium brown with some shimmer
- Definer: A deep deep brown with some shimmer
Here is the second side (Right):
- Browbone 1: slightly shimmery white, perfect for under the brow
- Eyelid 2: The eye catching gold...Not as great as it looks in the pan. I had to layer the swatch since it was powdery and not too pigmented
- Crease 3: A true copper, meant for the crease but looks nice on outer half of the lid
- Definer 4: A shimmery copper/brown
Overall slightly underwhelmed, but still a good palette. I would pick it up so you don't have to a pay a lot on ebay if you want it later. It's like the old formula of shadows not quite as good as the currant formula.