Tarte Exosed Blush: Swatch & Review
You know how some things just don't have any appeal no matter how much the hype? This was one of those for me, everyone said I needed this, but i did't know why. It is on the more expensive side at $26. But wait for an ulta or sephora coupon!
Love the tarte design, this one is so pretty.
Shade in "exposed"
Lovely dusty rose
Hand swatch- heavy swatch not sheered out
- Can be worn sheer on pale skin or built up on darker skin
- Neutral shade that looks natural
- Not a shade I would normally pick up, but it it one of my favorites now
- Doesn't break my sensitive skin out
- Matte but not "flat", it almost contours the cheeks
- Worth the hype