Bronzers, highlighters, and blushes! Tarte, ELF, Benefit, & More
Warning: This looks like more makeup than it actually is. This is my blushes, bronzers, and highlighters. At the end of the post I am showing what I gave away and why.
A mix of high-end and drugstore.
- Physicains Formula "Vegas Strip" Shimmer Strip. A highlighter/bronzer/maybe blush.
- Elf Contouring Duo in "St. Lucia"
- Sephora Summer sheets, I got these on sale a while ago so they probably don't make this anymore
- Tarte Park Ave Princess Matte Bronzer (not as cool toned as it looks in the photo)
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
- Elf Luminous (Discontinued I think)
- Mini Stila Kitten Duo
- Elf Baked Blush in "Pinktastic"
- Mini Benefit Highbeam
- Deluxe Benefit Sun Beam
- Tarte blushes (top to bottom) in "exposed" "captivating" and "dollface"
- In the back, elf blushes in "Twinkle Pink" and "Mellow Mauve"
- Maybelline Bouncy blush (not sure which shade)
- Elf "Peachy Cheeky" Baked blush
- Maybelline Master Glaze in "Pinched Pink"
- Benefit "cha cha tint" and "posie tint" deluxe sizes
- The Elf contouring duo and twinkle pink blush. Too much glitter for me
- Sephora shimmer sheets- I just never reached for these
- NYC Sunny- A bit too orange for my pale skin, also may have made me break out
- Maybelline Master Glaze (glitter and broke me out)
- maybelline bouncy blush (not much color, didn't reach for it)\
Also not pictured:
- Benefit sun beam, great for tan skin not pale skin