Pop beauty "Pouty Pop Crayon Set": Review
For my birthday one of my friends got me this lovely set. I have seen this brand at my local rite aid but I do not know where else Pop beauty is sold. And I totally thought I published this review, but I guess I didn't.
Cute flowery packaging containing 6 "Pouty Pop Crayons".
The colors are : Barely Bitten, Apricot Adore, Coral Crush, Petal Passion,
Rose Romance, and Fuchsia Flirt
They range from hot pink to nude to coral
There is a good amount of product, pretty standard
- Fuchsia Flirt- wearable bright pink
- Rose Romance- rosy brown nude. The lip color version of Tarte Exposed blush
- Petal Passion- very very sheer light pink, so sheer it is practically clear
- Coral Crush- vibrant buildable coral
- Apricot Adore- orange- peach similar to Coral Crush
- Barely Bitten-tan/ brown nude
Which do I recommend: Fuchsia Flirt, Rose Romance, and Apricot Adore (worn this the most)
I don't recommend: Petal Passion (too sheer) , or Barely Bitten (too brown for my skin tone)
Overall: I will be getting a ton of use out of these, they are nice for a sheer moisturizing tint especially in the summer. They have a slight plastic-y smell that does smell once on the lips. They wear surprisingly well for a lib balm feeling product. Over a lip liner they last all day long with no sign of wear.
PS. Some of my images were lost, therefore the swatches no longer exist. They swatch like a sheerer version of the product.