Fourth of July Makeup 2014
Here is a full face photo.
Since this time of year is quite warm, my hair was pulled back into a pony tail.
- Lord & Berry "Scarlett" Matte Lip Color
- (use either a balm or liner under since it can bleed or dry slightly)
- Ulta Gel Brow Crayon in "Light Brown"
- Matte light-meduim eyeshadow
- Tarte Park Ave Princess Matte bronzer
- Tarte Exposed Amazonian Clay Blush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (any primer will do- keeps makeup on longer and makes colors more vibrant)
- Smashbox "Pearl" eyeshadow- brightens up the eyes
- Stila "Midnight" Stay All Day Liquid Liner
- Layered 3 Mascaras, so I suggest just using your personal favorite(s)