Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in Cannes Crush: Review & Swatches
These are still relatively new, but now more widely available. These retail for $9.99 but I bought mine when revlon was 40% off at rite aid/
They come in a square tube that shows the color on the lower half and the top twists off.
To know if your is untouched the back will look like this with no breakage.
I chose the shade "cannes crush" and the line leans toward brighter colors but there are a few lighter ones.
The applicator is a pointed doe-foot which makes for very easy application.
It can be sheer with one layer but still provide some color...
Or layered and built up very opaque.
Here is a layered lip swatch, it is bright but still wearable.
It feels very refreshing and cooling on the lips, with no scent.
Here is the "stain" left behind. It is not a super intense stain but it is visable.
- Not the longest wearing stain but it is more comfortable on the lips than others
- The cooling (not minty) feel is very refreshing making these the perfect summer lip color
- I do really enjoy this one, even the color, and I wish I bought more during that sale!
- You need to reapply more often than a traditional stain but less often than a lip gloss
- They do not feel sticky or tacky, they are like a gel
- This one is a cream finish, some shades have glitter in them