Sleek Garden of Eden i-divine Palette: Review & Swatches
Here is the other i-divine I purchased. This one is more green and purple based than the last one. Same pricea and same place from sleek.
Outer thin cardboard box with suggestions for looks on the back.
Sleek matte black packaging with the name on the back.
Clear plastic overlay with the names, then without overlay.
- Gates of Eden: Shimmer, light copper, average pigmentation, lid color
- Eve's Kiss: Frost, pink-purple, great pigmentation, lid color
- Paradise on Earth: Frost, medium/ dark purple, great pigmentation, lid/outer color
- Python: Shimmer, taupey purple, average-light pigmentation, lid color
- Forbidden: Matte with glitter, purple gray, sheer pigmentation, lid/blending color
- Flora: Matte, warm medium brown, average- great pigmentation, crease/blending
- Entwined: Matte with glitter, cool brown, sheer pigmentation, blending color
- Adam's Apple: Matte, light green, sheer pigmentation, blending color
- Fig: Shimmer, yellow green, average pigmentation, lid color
- Evergreen: Shimmer, brighter green than in the pan, average pigmentation, lid color
- Fauna: Shimmer, blue based green- spruce green, great pigmentation, lid/ outer color
- Tree of Life: Matte, true deep green, great pigmentation, crease/ blending
Overall, these are great accent colors but harder to create an "everyday" look. You could easily incorporate one color into a neutral look but greens aren't for everyone. Not as many true mattes as the other palette, and no brow bone. I still think the colors are gorgeous just not for everyone.