Sleek "Oh So Special" i-divine palette: Review & Swatches
Back when sleek (sleekmakeup.com) had a 30% off sale I took the plunge and ordered a few things. Since I am in the US the shipping took 3 weeks untracked, I also hear you can order from Amazon.com. I am going to try to post all of my reviews as soon as possible now that I have had my products for a while and have a feel for them.
Nothing I ordered came broken, and nothing was smooshed.
Suggestions of looks to create on the back.
Like the brand name the packaging is very sleek, it is a matte black with a lacquered black insignia.
On the back it tells you what palette it is because the front is the same for all the sleek palettes.
These palettes also come with a little plastic sleeve with the names on it.
Here is a better look at the eyeshadows without the plastic sleeve.
- Bow: Matte, white/ cream color, light in pigmentation, perfect for browbone
- Organza: Shimmer, Light pink, average pigmentation, lid
- Ribbon: Matte, pink- looks brighter in the pan, sheer pigmentation, blending color
- Gift Basket: Shimmer, rosey brown, average-great pigmentation, lid or outer corner
- Glitz: Shimmer, Charcoal gray, very smooth and great pigmentation, lid color for smokey eye
- Celebrate: Shimmer, Deep almost black with a purple sheen, lid for smokey eye
- Pamper: Matte, Pale Pink, lighter than in the pan and sheer, browbone color
- Gateau (means cake in french): Shimmer, Iridescent pink-purple, average pigmentation, lid color
- The Mail: Matte, Light Warm Brown, weak pigmentation, blending or transition color
- Boxed: Matte, Dark Brown, average-great pigmentation but sheers out, crease color
- Wrapped Up: Matte, Plum, average- great pigmentation (darker than in pan), crease color
- Noir (black in French): Matte, true black, a bit dry but INTENSE pigmentation
Overall, very impressed with the quality.
This palette has a great mix of mattes and shimmers, and a range of colors.