Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Palomino: Review & Swatches
If you have been reading my blog for a while, then you would know I love bite beauty lipsticks. Their lipstick in Fig (same formula as this one) might be the one I call holy grail. This review however is on the shade Palomino, a mini I got in a set from Sephora. The full size retails for $24 and can be found at Sephora, since the brand Bite Beauty is exclusive to that store.
This is half the product amount as usual, but the formula is exactly the same.
It is a full on intense hot pink.
And here is me trying to pose while doing a lip swatch.
- Lipstick wears hours and hours, and leaves a stain behind when you try to remove it
- Doesn't dry out my lips, or tug on application
- Does not get on my teeth despite the bright color
- Very flattering and makes teeth look nice and white
- Can be a bit bold, I suggest a lip brush for ultra precise application