Colourpop Chi Chi Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencil: Review & Swatches
I'm keeping the colourpop posts coming at you! Today is a lip combo and review on Chi Chi. Most brands don't offer a true true orange in their line, and if they do then it rarely is a lip liner. The lip liner is only $5, as is the lipstick.
Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Chi Chi
Packaged in plastic, not wood.
Sharpen on your own after it wears down.
Colourpop Lippie Stix in Chi Chi
Top: Lippie pencil, much more matte
Bottom: Lippie Pencil, a bit more moisture
Looks like more of a true orange on the lips than in a swatch.
Just the lippie pencil, very full coverage and creamy
- Lippie Pencil
- So impressed with this!
- Glides on with opacity
- First true orange lip pencil, especially at an affordable price, that I've found
- Wears well, but I would top it with something since it is a little drying on it's own
- If you want an orange, but not super bright or intense, try this lip liner topped with a more peach lipstick
- Lippie Stix
- Exact same color as liner, maybe a touch lighter
- With the lip liner it's an unbeatable orange combination, that lasts alll day long
- On it's own doesn't last quite as long
- Make sure to exfoliate lips before, the brightness does reveal any dryness
This lip liner exceeds my expectations, if you like or want to try orange--get it! The lippie stix is a somewhat standard, true orange. If you do not own an orange lipstick, this is a good one. However, if you already have a few orange lipsticks, and tend not to wear them often; you do not need this one.