Sephora Blackberry Sorbet Cream Lip Stain: Review + Swatches
Who says you can't wear darker lip shades in the summer? I certainly don't. For all you in the Southern hemisphere, this is a perfect winter color as well! The lip stain craze is getting to me! If you saw my review on the Pink Souffle shade in this line you'd know I adore this formula! $13 liquid lipstick that stains, but never fully dries down.
.169 fl oz
Blackberry Sorbet (14)
Forgot to do an arm swatch, I got too excited and did lip swatches...
it looks the same on my arm as my lips though :)
It's lighter on the skin than in the tube.
Freshly applied lip swatch
After wearing around 9 hours, no touch ups
- Staining power lasts all day, yet can look a little dry
- Start with moisturized, prepped lips, or else will look patchy
- Also may dry lips out, if dry to begin with
- Slight shimmer that becomes more detectable with wear
- Does not provide any "texture" to the lips
- I don't notice bleeding, but those who usually do might try a lip liner
- Slight vanilla scent, nothing too noticeable
- Easy to apply applicator
- Could use lip brush if desired
This formula continues to live up to my expectations! One of my friends said she liked my lip color shortly before the update photo. The price is reasonable, I will not wear this as much as the pink, but it is a lovely dark berry shade to own. Keep in mind the slight shimmers, if you hate any sort of shimmers--you may not like this.