Colourpop Lunch Money Super Shock Cheek Highlighter: Review + Swatches
If you've read my other Colourpop highlighter reviews on Hippo and Stole the Show, then you'd assume this review would sing the praises again. This is a correct assumption, and once again for $8 you can't go wrong. Colourpop is only available online, but the shipping wait is worth it.
4.2 g / .15 Oz
Can't depot. Must keep closed when not in use.
"Soft light gold with a reflective golden duo chrome finish"
- Two swatches to show subtle duo chrome, as well as a blended swatch
- Super smooth, almost cream texture
- It's a gel consistency that does set
- No issue in fading
- No glitter particles, just one uniform texture with a sheen
- Wearable soft gold
- Gives the same effect as the more popular gold tones, but this is a more subtle alternative
- Doesn't over emphasize pores