Colourpop Donut Ultra Matte Lip: Review + Swatches
Peaches make me think of spring, but that doesn't mean I won't wear peach lips all year round. Today, I'm reviewing another of the Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips. This retails for $6 on the Colourpop website.
3.2 g / .11 oz
Silver and clear to show color
- It's not bright like neon, but it also isn't nude
- It's more of a neutral peach
- These set fast to a transfer-proof long-wearing state
- Drying with prolonged wear
- Do not wear these every single day
- Place a thin balm on, then apply one lip at a time
I love the formula, and the color is perfect for this time of year. It's not too obnoxious, or in your face. It's bright in an uplifting way, makes your face brighter. Doesn't make teeth yellow, if you like the color get it!