Colourpop Solow Ultra Matte Lip: Review + Swatches
Colourpop made liquid lipsticks! They've launched twice now followed by a limited edition line. They are called "Ultra Matte Lip", and they really are ultra matte. This retails at only $6 on the Colourpop website.
3.2 g / .11 oz
Sleek silver and clear packaging.
Real color showing through.
"Neutral nude pink"
- I'd call it a neutral pink, it is not nude on me at all
- Sets very quickly
- Do one lip, then the other.
- Do NOT rub lips together until firmly set
- Wears all day
- Lightweight, doesn't feel like anything on
- Only because no moisture in the product
Put on a thin layer of balm before applying and you're good to go. This is my current favorite liquid lipstick formula, and this shade is one of my faves. If any liquid lipstick line comes out with a mid toned pink--I need it! This brand was no exception, and the formula is one to it's own.