Wet N Wild coloricon OMBRE BLUSH | In a Purple Haze | Review & Swatch
If you saw my Makeup Products I Regret Buying video, then you would know how I feel about this. This is only $4.99 and can be found anywhere wet n wild can be purchased.
0.3 oz and cruelty free
"Blendable, lightweight powders in a soft gradient of ombre hues. Silky-smooth formula blends seamlessly for buildable color. Use as a blush or even as a shadow for a fun pop of color."
Main ingredient is talc
Always make sure the product is sealed when purchasing
|Top portion, Bottom portion, and then mixed together|
- Very light in color
- Not buildable in intensity
- Not quite dark enough for a blush
- On my skin tone too dark for highlight, but could work for that
- Can be used as a pale shimmer eyeshadow
- Very smooth due to talc and dimethicone in the product
- Not harsh glitter
- There are other shades in this line, and they may work better as a true blush
This product looks beautiful in the pan, but does show up a bit lighter when swatched and almost not at all on the face. I would recommend if you are looking for a soft purple highlight but not if you want a lavender blush.