ItsMyRayeRaye X ColourPop Collection | Swatches + Review
These products are only available until midnight then they will be discontinued, so I figure I had better get my review up. I've had these since the original launch when I purchased them, the price is $5-6 each. They were developed in collaboration with ItsMyRayeRaye, a beauty content creator, and are only available online.
Rayezor Lippie Stix
Rayezor Lippie Pencil
Stingraye Ultra Matte Lip
Rayezor Stix, Rayezor Pencil, Stingraye
Rayezor (liner on edges blended with lippie stix all over the lips)
- Stingraye isn't as dry as the original formula, but it also more matte than their ultra satin formula
- Wears all day without drying out the lips
- "Cool toned mauve brown"
- "Warm peachy nude in a matte finish"
- The liner is a lot darker and more of a mauve than peach
- Same classic beloved formula
- Not so matte, still has some moisture
- Wears an average ~6 hrs without liner but can do ~10 with
Overall, if these shades are the kind you like to wear then I would snatch them up before they disappear!