Tarte Celebrated Blush: Review & Swatches
Switching it up today with a mid/high end product review on a tarte blush. This blush was once believed to be limited edition, but currently on the Sephora website it says nothing of the sort. This blush retails at $28, and was created in honor of 15 years of Tarte.
Outer box packaging is different than the original blushes
Containes talc, but not some other sensitive skin irritants
Compact matches the outer box
5.5g of product
Traditional Tarte pattern
- I'd describe this shade as a neutral peach
- They call it a "warm pink nude"
- It is lighter than exposed, and less peach than captivating, less pink than dollface
- It is like a lightened mix of current shades
- Completely matte
- Swatches less intense than applies on cheeks
- Slightly hard packed into pan, but brush still picks up well
- No scent
- Simple compact, sleek packaging
- Wears all day, never have a problem with staying power
If you love tarte blushes, go ahead and try this. If you love nude blushes, this might also be for you. I think the packaging is extra cute, and am not sure if it is limited or not. I bought mine months ago, and since have noticed a $2 price raise. Not sure if they will raise prices again, so I would consider buying sooner rather than later.