Wet N Wild coloricon Contouring Palettes: Review + Swatches
If you've been waiting for an affordable contour product...you need these! These are only around $4 and come in a warm and cool undertone. They are available in-store, and online only at Walmart.
Dulce De Leche
Both in comparison
- It's nice they have different undertone options
- However, they blend out very similarly
- Caramel Toffee is slightly darker
- Highlight blends out easier than contour
- Highlight can look slightly cakey under eyes
- If built up too much
- They have a powdery texture
- How I use them
- Under Contour, under eyes
- Contour: Most product on brush along cheek bones, then sweep around face
- Packaging is a bit large, but not too bulky
- The price is outstanding given the color
- Contour shades not orange at all!
These powders may be a bit powdery, but they have no orange tinge. They blend fairly well, and don't look patchy on the face. The price is unbeatable, especially given that they are duos. Go check out your walmart to see if your store carries them!